Parents and participants should be aware of the inclement weather, road, slope or traffic conditions at any times.
|Signal issued||Service arrangement|
|Typhoon Signal No. 1||All booked services will remain unchanged.|
|Typhoon Signal No. 3||Services will be postponed or cancelled if the weather is expected to deteriorate rapidly. Parents will be informed for the arrangements.|
|Typhoon Signal No. 8 or above||All matched services will be cancelled. For those who are using the service, parents will be informed to bring their children home when weather and road conditions are ideal. If not, children will be placed in a safe environment and parents will be informed.|
|Thunderstorm Warning||All booked service will remain unchanged.|
|Amber Rainstorm Warning||Generally, the service will remain unchanged. The booked service may be postponed or cancelled if the weather is expected to deteriorate rapidly.|
|Red Rainstorm Warning||The safety of children is always our first priority. Parents are not encouraged not to bring their children out while they should stay at home for safety reason. They have to inform the staff for and they should inform the staff for any postponement or cancellation of services. Children should stay at nannies’ homes or designated places until all signals are cancelled or parents are available to bring them home. Parents have to pay for the extended service and extra transportation|
|Black Rainstorm Warning||All booked services and matched services will be cancelled.|
- All activities and services will be cancelled if the Typhoon Signal No. 8 or above or Black Rainstorm Warning is announced to be issued within serval hours by The Hong Kong Observatory.
- General operation and activities will resume normal operation when Typhoon Signal No. 8 or above or Black Rainstorm Warning is cancelled after two hours. Center remains the right to have final decision about the operation.
- For the participants’ safety, the operation of outdoor activities will be determined according to the local weather conditions.
- The above arrangements are for general condition. Parents and participants have to consider the local weather, road and traffic condition in order to make the decision about joining the activities. deciding whether or not to send their children to join the activities.
- All activities are not refundable and make-up classes will not be arranged about the if the cancellation is due to the weather conditions.
- Classes and services will be cancelled according to the announcement from the Education Bureau. The above arrangements are decided by the actual weather conditions are applicable having regard to regional weather. Please contact the staff for the updated arrangements and the center remains the rights for any modification.